• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
These days I don't buy any ice cream that isn't Jeni's or Van Leeuwen. Both make some legit stuff.
man, never even heard of that second one but now i'm intrigued

my wife gonna kill me if i place a second online ice cream order in as many weeks tho

my current company is based central time zone, but has this weird habit of scheduling all-hands company meetings at 8:30 central.. which is totally fine for me to hop on a call at 9:30, but they always forget they've acquired a lot of west coast employees who are supposed to hop on a call at 6:30 in the morning, just seems like they're very bad at thinking about time zones
I work almost entirely with the US team, but my company is actually based in Germany. Thankfully they are pretty good about scheduling stuff that we need to all be at for the end of the day in Europe/beginning of the day here, but it still ends up being pretty early for people on US west coast.

The second one was the 8th President of the United States. Study some history, man.
this post had me go look up all the US presidents again and there are some names on that list I would never be able to tell you were presidents

like, we had a president named ZACH TAYLOR? really? i wonder if he also sang country because he's got the name for it, OR coached throwball

this post had me go look up all the US presidents again and there are some names on that list I would never be able to tell you were presidents

like, we had a president named ZACH TAYLOR? really? i wonder if he also sang country because he's got the name for it, OR coached throwball
His ice cream flavor would be Tippecanoodle.

Zachary*

I had the same teacher in 7th and 8th grade for English and History, and she had pictures of the presidents above the chalkboard we used to shoot spitballs at (Ike's head was the best target), so I think I have them mostly memorized. Might take me a try or two at a Sporcle quiz, and I doubt I could get them in order. Grant-Wilson gets jumbled.

Zachary*

I had the same teacher in 7th and 8th grade for English and History, and she had pictures of the presidents above the chalkboard we used to shoot spitballs at (Ike's head was the best target), so I think I have them mostly memorized. Might take me a try or two at a Sporcle quiz, and I doubt I could get them in order. Grant-Wilson gets jumbled.
yeah he'd go by ZACH these days though, for sure

and that's pretty impressive, I could defs memorize them for a short amount of time but tend to free up space in my brain after a few weeks and forget them again, you'd be a valuable asset on a trivia team because I feel like once or twice a year there's always a random "who is the X president" and it's some random dude

Solid 8 part documentary on History Channel that gives a brief overview of every President

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back