• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You imagine having like a regular Thursday night with your girlfriend - come home from work with takeout, eat, wash dishes, talk about your day while the tv plays in the background, go to bed at 11:30, then 2 years later Taylor Swift wrote a whole ass song about that evening? Like what the fuck did I miss? How?

hey you could write a song about ennui anytime you want, buddy !

Tittle update

1f90c.gif

You imagine having like a regular Thursday night with your girlfriend - come home from work with takeout, eat, wash dishes, talk about your day while the tv plays in the background, go to bed at 11:30, then 2 years later Taylor Swift wrote a whole ass song about that evening? Like what the fuck did I miss? How?
My heart gets folded up like the origami boxes
from the Chinese joint down the street
Once again the extra duck sauce that I ask him for is missing
That's not all that's incomplete

IIIIII can't scrub away
This malaise
This ennui
It's killing me.

IIIIII talk about my day
What went which way
What did Cheryl say?
Am I already asleep?
Am I already asleep?

There. Some real skittles-for-breakfast schlock for your bored, suburban moms and daughters out there.

I mean, the major theme of my favorite artist of all time is heavy existential-religious crisis that turned out to be based on guilt for grooming teenage girls, so ya know maybe I just don’t think music has to be autobiographical, ya know. Fictional art is just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back