• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always amazed at the resilience of kids. I had mentioned one of my favorite kids a month or so ago who had a cancer recurrence. He had his last chemo treatment Monday and yesterday anchored the 4x100 team that set a new school record. He hasn't missed any school outside of his chemo treatments and he has those early in the morning so he can get back to school the rest of the day. In his place, I'd be a giant puddle of shit wallowing in my own misery and the unfairness of the universe, but he hasn't missed a single assignment and has kept his 4.0. Dude is an absolute inspiration.
mako meets kid with 10 jobs. Feels seen.

(Love it)

Yeah, the limit is supposed to be 6 months life expectancy. They took my 102-year old grandmother off hospice after a year.

Can someone give me a quick rundown of the latest Taylor Swift stuff? So she surprisingly put out a second album overnight and joined Threads so all the Swifties are blowing up that platform? That’s what I’m seeing from X: The Everything App™️

I for one appreciate the deaconson brand of humor.
Not all of my jokes are dad jokes obvs, but I was volunteering at my daughter's off off off off out of NY state off off broadway hs production of curtains this week. Last night was her ensemble debut. Brought the house down. Described herself in the hand bill as "her first time on stage." I digress, I was serving dinner to cast/crew during their lead up to opening. I was helping carry some stuff for a milfy super mom who said, "nice to meet you." I absent mindedly responded, "nice to be met." I added the bu du dum ting as the punctuation.

"You must be a dad." Finest hour? Probably not mine.

My semi-annual 40 minutes of terror wrapped up this morning, except the dentist wants me to come back in a couple of weeks for more torture. Super psyched about that.

Not all of my jokes are dad jokes obvs, but I was volunteering at my daughter's off off off off out of NY state off off broadway hs production of curtains this week. Last night was her ensemble debut. Brought the house down. Described herself in the hand bill as "her first time on stage." I digress, I was serving dinner to cast/crew during their lead up to opening. I was helping carry some stuff for a milfy super mom who said, "nice to meet you." I absent mindedly responded, "nice to be met." I added the bu du dum ting as the punctuation.

"You must be a dad." Finest hour? Probably not mine.

pretty good, IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back