• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian food is fine.
Mexican food is still the S tier. Come at me, Italians.

I'm down to try it again. Don't remember not liking it. I think I went to Nawab in Winston way back in the day.

It’s funny to me that Taylor Swift’s popularity has something to do with her authenticity as if that’s something we need from artists. Good for her if she mines her troublesome relationships for material.

I’m looking forward to Taylor Swift’s album about how her kids won’t eat vegetables and how her preteen son gets on her damn nerves.

Biryani top 5 for me as well.

I was getting my kids on board with stuff like paneer and butter chicken when they were toddlers. Obviously as sassy elementary schoolers they now deny they ever liked that but there was a time that Indian was a non controversial restaurant choice

the food preferences of a 1 y/o are confusing as fuck tbh

like last night he mowed down a mahi mahi filet and some broccoli and some grits (admittedly, he favored the grits) but then if a potato is shaped the wrong way or if his mac and cheese is actually a fettucine alfredo he won't let it get anywhere near him

like last night he mowed down a mahi mahi filet and some broccoli and some grits (admittedly, he favored the grits) but then if a potato is shaped the wrong way or if his mac and cheese is actually a fettucine alfredo he won't let it get anywhere near him
Prepare for more of the latter and less of the former.

I remember my kid at 4 (or so) loving Butoni cheese tortellini, but refusing the eat Butoni cheese Ravioli.

Tikka Masala was actually first created in Glasgow Scotland. So another point for BRITISH FOOD AWESOMENESS.

I thought it was Edinburgh but either way some of my favorite food trivia

My kids are older than the age of much of the typical nonsensical food aversions, but my 7yo is still claiming to dislike…potatoes. Fries fine, chips fine, mashed potatoes it’s a fight. Gtfo and eat your dinner, you’re too old for this shit

Biryani top 5 for me as well.

I was getting my kids on board with stuff like paneer and butter chicken when they were toddlers. Obviously as sassy elementary schoolers they now deny they ever liked that but there was a time that Indian was a non controversial restaurant choice
I remember my oldest used to house some chana masala when she was like 18 months old; thinking "we did it" when it came to having a good eater. Shortly thereafter she slowly started rejecting food after food after food. Now she's 8.5 and sticks to pretty much raw veggies, fruits, (plain) noodles and french fries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back