• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. If someone puts something In Front of me I’ll eat it but I’m not gonna choose it.

Again…no real reason
This tracks. If windy's eating it's a client meal and he will grind through thumb tacks with a smile on his face to close a deal. HUZZAH!

Better be careful your quaint Norwich cottage isn’t listed, else you have to go through the proper channels to make a decision like that

i meant for my AMERICAN property but apparently, it does have a hedgehog living in the hedgerow between the house and the neighbor's

someone help me out with a slim wallet

i need my ID, abour 5-6 credit cards, and maybe a couple of bills. just tried this one from ekster - cards just fall out of it and i also don't want to sit on a piece of metal that will either stab me or rip holes in my pants

HALP
I'm biased because I know the founders, but I'm on my second or third Wally bi-fold from this company and I love the product. I've recommended to several friends who have tried them out and liked them as well.

i need my ID, abour 5-6 credit cards, and maybe a couple of bills. just tried this one from ekster - cards just fall out of it and i also don't want to sit on a piece of metal that will either stab me or rip holes in my pants

HALP
Send me all your cash. Boom, slim wallet. You’re welcome.

i meant for my AMERICAN property but apparently, it does have a hedgehog living in the hedgerow between the house and the neighbor's
Hattie the Hedgehog's Hedgerow Adventure

Once upon a time, nestled in the charming city of Norwich, there was a bustling hedgerow where all sorts of creatures made their homes. In the heart of this hedgerow lived a little hedgehog named Hattie. Hattie was small but brave, with quills that shimmered like silver in the moonlight.

One crisp autumn evening, as Hattie was gathering berries for her supper, she heard a faint cry for help. Curious and concerned, she followed the sound until she stumbled upon a tiny mouse named Milo, trapped under a pile of fallen leaves.

With her gentle nudges and careful pawing, Hattie managed to free Milo from his leafy prison. Grateful and amazed by Hattie's bravery, Milo invited her to join him on an adventure through the hedgerow.

Excited by the prospect of exploring new places, Hattie agreed, and together they embarked on a journey filled with wonder and excitement. They scampered over moss-covered rocks, wove through tangled brambles, and darted beneath the branches of ancient oak trees.

As they ventured deeper into the hedgerow, they encountered a mischievous family of squirrels, a wise old owl perched high in the branches, and even a friendly fox who offered them a ride on his back across a babbling brook.

But their greatest challenge came when they stumbled upon a patch of thorny bushes blocking their path. Milo feared they would have to turn back, but Hattie had an idea. Using her sharp quills and nimble feet, she carefully navigated through the thicket, creating a safe passage for them to follow.

Amazed by Hattie's ingenuity and determination, Milo declared her the bravest hedgehog in all of Norwich. With smiles on their faces and a newfound sense of camaraderie, they continued their journey through the hedgerow, knowing that as long as they had each other, there was no adventure they couldn't conquer.

And so, as the stars twinkled overhead and the gentle breeze whispered through the trees, Hattie the Hedgehog and Milo the Mouse forged a friendship that would last a lifetime, bound together by their shared love of adventure and the magical world of the hedgerow.

Hattie the Hedgehog's Hedgerow Adventure

Once upon a time, nestled in the charming city of Norwich, there was a bustling hedgerow where all sorts of creatures made their homes. In the heart of this hedgerow lived a little hedgehog named Hattie. Hattie was small but brave, with quills that shimmered like silver in the moonlight.

One crisp autumn evening, as Hattie was gathering berries for her supper, she heard a faint cry for help. Curious and concerned, she followed the sound until she stumbled upon a tiny mouse named Milo, trapped under a pile of fallen leaves.

With her gentle nudges and careful pawing, Hattie managed to free Milo from his leafy prison. Grateful and amazed by Hattie's bravery, Milo invited her to join him on an adventure through the hedgerow.

Excited by the prospect of exploring new places, Hattie agreed, and together they embarked on a journey filled with wonder and excitement. They scampered over moss-covered rocks, wove through tangled brambles, and darted beneath the branches of ancient oak trees.

As they ventured deeper into the hedgerow, they encountered a mischievous family of squirrels, a wise old owl perched high in the branches, and even a friendly fox who offered them a ride on his back across a babbling brook.

But their greatest challenge came when they stumbled upon a patch of thorny bushes blocking their path. Milo feared they would have to turn back, but Hattie had an idea. Using her sharp quills and nimble feet, she carefully navigated through the thicket, creating a safe passage for them to follow.

Amazed by Hattie's ingenuity and determination, Milo declared her the bravest hedgehog in all of Norwich. With smiles on their faces and a newfound sense of camaraderie, they continued their journey through the hedgerow, knowing that as long as they had each other, there was no adventure they couldn't conquer.

And so, as the stars twinkled overhead and the gentle breeze whispered through the trees, Hattie the Hedgehog and Milo the Mouse forged a friendship that would last a lifetime, bound together by their shared love of adventure and the magical world of the hedgerow.
Title: Hattie the Hedgehog: The Return of Khan

INT. HATTIE'S BURROW - DAY

We open in a cozy burrow tucked away in the lush greenery of Norwich, UK. HATTIE, a spunky hedgehog with a curious gleam in her eye, is busy preparing for her daily adventures. She packs a small bag with essentials: a compass, a map of the forest, and a tiny flashlight.

HATTIE: (to herself) Another day, another adventure!

EXT. NORWICH FOREST - DAY

Hattie scurries through the dense foliage of the forest, her sharp senses alert to every rustle and chirp. Suddenly, she hears a faint cry for help.

DISTANT VOICE: Help! Somebody, help!

Without hesitation, Hattie follows the sound, leading her deeper into the forest.

EXT. CLEARING IN THE FOREST - DAY

Hattie emerges into a sunlit clearing where she finds a figure struggling against a net. It's none other than CAPTAIN KIRK, a gallant adventurer with a rugged charm.

HATTIE: Hold on! I'll get you out of there!

Hattie uses her sharp teeth and nimble paws to cut through the net, freeing Captain Kirk.

CAPTAIN KIRK: Thanks, little friend. I owe you one.

HATTIE: No problem! But what brings you to these parts?

CAPTAIN KIRK: I've been tracking a dangerous foe who threatens the peace of this land. Khan.

Hattie's eyes widen with concern.

HATTIE: Khan? But wasn't he defeated ages ago?

CAPTAIN KIRK: Indeed, but it seems he's returned, more cunning and vengeful than ever.

EXT. ANCIENT RUINS - DAY

Hattie and Captain Kirk traverse through the ancient ruins of an old castle, following Khan's trail.

HATTIE: What does Khan want this time?

CAPTAIN KIRK: Power, as always. He seeks an artifact hidden within these ruins, a relic said to grant unimaginable strength.

Suddenly, they hear the echoing footsteps of Khan and his minions.

KHAN: (sinister laughter) So, Captain Kirk, we meet again. And you've brought a furry little friend this time.

HATTIE: (boldly) I may be small, but I won't let you harm anyone!

CAPTAIN KIRK: We stand together, Khan. You won't win this time.

The ensuing battle is fierce, with Hattie dodging Khan's henchmen and Captain Kirk engaging Khan in a duel of wits and strength.

KHAN: You cannot stop me!

But just as Khan is about to claim the artifact, Hattie unleashes a brilliant distraction, allowing Captain Kirk to disarm him.

CAPTAIN KIRK: It's over, Khan.

KHAN: (defeated) You may have won this time, but I will return!

HATTIE: And we'll be ready.

As Khan and his minions retreat into the shadows, Hattie and Captain Kirk share a triumphant smile, knowing that they've saved Norwich from impending doom.

FADE OUT.

THE END.

Like a goat, I will eat just about anything.

Barbacoa may have originated as lamb and goat but it is almost always beef in Texas. Traditionally it is from the meat of a cow’s head. A distinct flavor, which I like. You can definitely tell the difference if it is not head meat.

Cabrito is where you will find goat meat.

Barbacoa may have originated as lamb and goat but it is almost always beef in Texas. Traditionally it is from the meat of a cow’s head. A distinct flavor, which I like. You can definitely tell the difference if it is not head meat.

DDD just DDDied

HALP
I've had the allet for about a decade and it has been great for thickness.

This is mine, It has 4 bills, 3 receipts, 12 drivers license thick cards, 4 insurance card thick cards, and seven business cards:

allet.jpg

I have the original, but there's a lot of styles:

Reminds me of going to a taco stand with my wife and she tells me that her cabeza taco is really good? Uh you know what cabeza means right? She did not. So I got a free partially eaten cabeza taco which in fact was really good.

HALP
Why do you need that many CCs on you at all times? I’ve stopped carrying a wallet and have a wallet phone case. Can fit 4 cards - ID, CC, debit, transit pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back