• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone help me out with a slim wallet

i need my ID, abour 5-6 credit cards, and maybe a couple of bills. just tried this one from ekster - cards just fall out of it and i also don't want to sit on a piece of metal that will either stab me or rip holes in my pants

HALP
I’ve had a ridge wallet for about 5 years. Works great…even with my skinny jeans

I've had the allet for about a decade and it has been great for thickness.

This is mine, It has 4 bills, 3 receipts, 12 drivers license thick cards, 4 insurance card thick cards, and seven business cards:

View attachment 9041

I have the original, but there's a lot of styles:

TLC has a song about you.

My kids are older than the age of much of the typical nonsensical food aversions, but my 7yo is still claiming to dislike…potatoes. Fries fine, chips fine, mashed potatoes it’s a fight. Gtfo and eat your dinner, you’re too old for this shit
the only potatoes my son likes are chips. won't even do fries or tots.

Why do you need that many CCs on you at all times? I’ve stopped carrying a wallet and have a wallet phone case. Can fit 4 cards - ID, CC, debit, transit pass.

1. debit card for cash
  2. company CC
  3. Marriott Amex
  4. Personal CC for everything else
  5. one extra CC for if something happens to the first
i could probably put 3 and 5 in my travel bag though

I was looking to get my wife a bottle of her favorite wine for her bday but 40 dollars shipping for 1 bottle (shipping increases exponentially for each bottle) kinda makes me think the money could be better spent elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back