• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chat GPT: Please write a movie script about a loveable suburban father figure who goes on vacation to the Middle East and while there is taken hostage, and the only people who can save him are his friends from an internet message board.
really hope he ended up getting that Indiana Jones hat

Yeah my initial reaction was to be annoyed but now I can pick someplace cool. Istanbul, Dubai, and Casablanca are the three I asked our travel agent to scope out.

Hopefully not to derail too much from the crazy ex boyfriend stalker talk.. (if you could get that kids bday information for me we can run a check on him for serial killer tendencies in his charts)

Tigerswood

Committed and Assertive

At work and out in the world tigerswood’s intended to follow his instinct and move with purpose. He’s strong-willed and gets right to the point - there’s little hesitation or second-guessing with him. Tenacious and driven, he’s willing to take risks and fight to protect his goals. But he won’t waste time on something he doesn’t believe in. It’s all or nothing for him and at times he may have difficulty changing course or waiting for input from others.

Confident and Grounded

At his best, tigerswood’s confident and relaxed. He’s not in a rush because he’s focused on being present and enjoying himself. Security is important to him - once he’s content he doesn’t like to change. More than most people he has an inherent sense of his own value - so he shouldn’t feel the need to constantly get other people’s approval.

Tigerswood has a strong physical presence and is very much in his body. He may expect and require a certain amount of personal attention from those he spends time with. He can get really into his own experience and is able to savor the finer things in life - like food, art, and sensory pleasures. He’s loyal and prioritizes cuddling and touching in his relationships.

Alternatively, when tigerswood’s struggling, it could be hard for him to change course even if it’s necessary, which can make him seem stubborn. It can be difficult for him to focus outside of what he’s doing - at times, he may act selfish or hedonistic and get caught up in addictive behavior. Because his security is so important, he might cling to the things he loves to the point of becoming indulgent or possessive.

It's hard to know what is real with him. We have wondered if there is some instruction manual online for how to completely mentally screw with somebody, because his methods are both clever and incredibly effective. One example is this kid she was dating a couple of months ago broke up with her suddenly over snapchat and the details included in his messages were not things they had ever discussed but could only be known by this ex-boyfriend. My wife is picking up ring cameras for the house on her way home from work tonight.
I was thinking about you yesterday as I was trying to set up therapy for my daughter in the wake of the pill stash discovery. I am so sorry you and your family are going through this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back