• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Ready for the reign/rain to end

Status
Not open for further replies.
for all those people that constantly talk about wake being cursed and our players and coaches blowing it in clutch moments and some scrub on the other team having a career high -- just look at a decent Carolina team losing like this and their star shooting 4-20 and 0-9, many of them clean looks

sure they're in the sweet sixteen but it's all relative

morning folks, forgot to check in at my 4:15am wake-up when my kid “couldn’t get back to sleep” and then tried to get to sleep in our bed by conversing in a normal tone of voice, as if that was not going to wake up the dogs. So at least i got a head start on my run oh and btw where’s the coffee

I used to think Cav was the king of not providing details to interesting stories, but I tell you what, Windy may have taken the title this week.

I have a feeling that many people are off today, and the CT will drag, so I am hoping some of the less frequent posters or spectators may jump in and provide some good reads while we pass the time.

is this the one that was killing all their targets which made the next level of targets nigh unachievable?

I used to think Cav was the king of not providing details to interesting stories, but I tell you what, Windy may have taken the title this week.

I have a feeling that many people are off today, and the CT will drag, so I am hoping some of the less frequent posters or spectators may jump in and provide some good reads while we pass the time.

I’m off today and currently just lounging around at the gym. Little steam room. Little whirlpool. Probably get a smoothie in a bit.

is this the one that was killing all their targets which made the next level of targets nigh unachievable?
No. She was in the wrong job prior to me getting here. She improved steadily and then I moved her to a role that better suits her skill set…where she is at 150% of plan. Company based decision on historical performance.
She said she felt bad for me having to deliver the news to her. She’s a gem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back