• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Ready for the reign/rain to end

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. She was in the wrong job prior to me getting here. She improved steadily and then I moved her to a role that better suits her skill set…where she is at 150% of plan. Company based decision on historical performance.
She said she felt bad for me having to deliver the news to her. She’s a gem
this is one of many reasons why people hate corporations

No. She was in the wrong job prior to me getting here. She improved steadily and then I moved her to a role that better suits her skill set…where she is at 150% of plan. Company based decision on historical performance.

Umm...that does not make sense. Sorry for both of you.

damn that's brutal

who all is going to be in the Greater Boone/West Jefferson Metropolitan Area? we'll be up there Thurs-Sun next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back