• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: To our friends who no longer chance to stroll down the Boulevard of Chat, we hope you are well and welcome you back whenever you are ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh is Windy still doing the #grindculture stuff

Wife and I went on a 5 mile walk yesterday then I played at a Par 58 executive course by my house and then went to the Braves game.

Up at 6:45 for T Ball.

I’m very tired and very sore.
I was unaware you lived in the villages

In another thread someone (maybe elc?) was complaining that there weren't enough fight scenes in the show (I think their exact language was that it wasn't "headchoppy" enough) and I'm thinking they pretty badly missed the entire fucking point of the story

Mako’s jealousy of anyone potentially younger living in the villages is clear as day. That wrinkled skin, those sad lonely eyes, that weathered touch. He’d mow their yard anytime.

Is naturally waking up around 7:30 when you have nothing to do part of growing up? I hate it !!

In another thread someone (maybe elc?) was complaining that there weren't enough fight scenes in the show (I think their exact language was that it wasn't "headchoppy" enough) and I'm thinking they pretty badly missed the entire fucking point of the story
big ole part of the book I remember loving is the translation difficulties

might have been one of the first books that made me love LANGUAGE and COMMUNICATION(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back