• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Pay your fare and hop on the rail, next stop is the Thread of Chat

I honestly can't believe your car just wasn't declared totaled from that tbh, feels like insurance companies these days are real quick on the draw to jump there

I honestly can't believe your car just wasn't declared totaled from that tbh, feels like insurance companies these days are real quick on the draw to jump there
yeah me too. but after we got it back I took it to the Subaru dealer to give it a look over to make sure it's all working well. I was worried the underside would've been fucked with the remnants of a large bear passing underneath. still running well !

Did the airbags deploy? When I hit a deer at 45+ I had less exterior damage than that but every airbag deployed which nearly totaled the car with the cost to repair those. And to this day the damn interior panels don’t fit the same way and annoyingly rattle sometimes

Did the airbags deploy? When I hit a deer at 45+ I had less exterior damage than that but every airbag deployed which nearly totaled the car with the cost to repair those. And to this day the damn interior panels don’t fit the same way and annoyingly rattle sometimes
nope!

Back