• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: To our friends who no longer chance to stroll down the Boulevard of Chat, we hope you are well and welcome you back whenever you are ready

i'm going down to visit a friend tomorrow; they recently moved into a new house a few weeks ago and he needs some help doing a couple DIY things

his wife was put on bed rest for her second pregnancy, they have a two year old son and his dog died on Tuesday

what can i get for his wife as a..uh...housewarming your dog died gift?
Bourbon. Definitely bourbon.

With a pee sample at the doctor, they really only need a small amount to test so I try not to fill the whole cup with steaming piss (and stay hydrated/avoid asparagus) a courtesy to the folks who have to handle it.

A shit sample is not as easily minimized by the depositor - you either get nothing or the entire brown banana at once. And hell if I’m gonna cleave off a chunk once it’s laid in the collector so…here you go lab

With a pee sample at the doctor, they really only need a small amount to test so I try not to fill the whole cup with steaming piss (and stay hydrated/avoid asparagus) a courtesy to the folks who have to handle it.

A shit sample is not as easily minimized by the depositor - you either get nothing or the entire brown banana at once. And hell if I’m gonna cleave off a chunk once it’s laid in the collector so…here you go lab
Now I'm really curious what kind of stool samples you've done. I did NOT package the full hot dog tray for FedEx to pick up. You basically just scoop an ounce or two into a vial.

Now I'm really curious what kind of stool samples you've done. I did NOT package the full hot dog tray for FedEx to pick up. You basically just scoop an ounce or two into a vial.

Oh I’ve never done it…just my immature mind wandering after laughing through your previous posts.

But where’s the fun in a small vial? Send em the whole enchilada

The key to a good stool sample is to make sure you eat a solid helping of corn at every meal for the three days leading up to sample collection.

Friendly reminder that Cherie Berry is actually the person that implemented the photo license elevator signage, and she did it for campaigning purposes to establish name recognition with voters.
yup. and her successor recently ended the practice.

My MIL is in town to help with the kids while my wife goes to Vegas M-Th with her sister.

But, my wife stays at home so my kids are only in preschool until 1 each day and it is t feasible for me to not have help.

Friendly reminder that Cherie Berry is actually the person that implemented the photo license elevator signage, and she did it for campaigning purposes to establish name recognition with voters.
Idk, man. I can't even begin to relate how much safer I felt when I felt the reassuring Cherie Berry gaze upon me as I pressed the button to my hotel floor.

She was also really corrupt and bad at her job which resulted in NC workers having a pretty shitty experience.

Back