• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: To our friends who no longer chance to stroll down the Boulevard of Chat, we hope you are well and welcome you back whenever you are ready

At BWI for the fight back toward home. I truly enjoy how every single airport has a different check-in/bag drop/ security procedure, yet airport staff expects everyone to intuit their unique protocols. Having been dehumanized, I am reminded that bin Laden really did win.
Rank the campuses!

How was the recovery from this?

I got all the way to scheduling this surgery a few years ago and then chickened out because I wasn't sure the juice was worth the squeeze (RIP OJ).
I had the same surgery just before the 07 Orange Bowl. Definitely worth it. Mine was so deviated, it impinged my sinus causing the mucous to solidify. At first thought thought it was a cancerous mass, but turned out it was just hardened snot.

Immediately after I noticed a huge difference in how I felt.

Catching up from earlier...

Just take creatine.

It's cheap and it does good things for your body.
Do I have to take it 30 minutes before my workout to see benefits? Or if I just add it to my daily regiment with my multivitamin and fiber pill, will that be sufficient?

Not sure what the point is of having the auto-update setting on an iphone if the phone won't actually auto-update. I was having some issues with my phone and checked last night and I was on 16.2.1 and the latest version is 17.4.1.

Not sure what the point is of having the auto-update setting on an iphone if the phone won't actually auto-update. I was having some issues with my phone and checked last night and I was on 16.2.1 and the latest version is 17.4.1.
Mine won't auto update sometimes because its not on charge or not connected to wifi.

Yeah I have it on yet it always asks me to update in the middle of the day

Do I have to take it 30 minutes before my workout to see benefits? Or if I just add it to my daily regiment with my multivitamin and fiber pill, will that be sufficient?
You can just add it to your daily regimen. Doesn't matter when you workout.

I had initially been taking it about an hour or two before bed, but I found myself getting up to pee in the night. When I started taking it mid-day, that has been happening less frequently.

My only issue with creatine is that it can give me minor GI issues if I take it on an empty stomach.

So just have it with a meal?

You can just add it to your daily regimen. Doesn't matter when you workout.

I had initially been taking it about an hour or two before bed, but I found myself getting up to pee in the night. When I started taking it mid-day, that has been happening less frequently.

My only issue with creatine is that it can give me minor GI issues if I take it on an empty stomach.
Well, maybe it will help me be more regular...

No wife and kids this weekend. My yard is gonna look so good by Sunday. Also going to an O's game, but mostly excited about the yard.
Weekend to yourself and you're going to do yard work? I'd probably get some beer and eat junk food all weekend. Doubt I'd even shower.

Back