• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: To our friends who no longer chance to stroll down the Boulevard of Chat, we hope you are well and welcome you back whenever you are ready

Best eating freshwater fish: striped bass and walleye.
When I was a cook down in South Carolina, I got asked to come out of the kitchen one time to go to a table. The woman sitting down said that the trout I had made was the best she had ever had in her life. I'm standing there like, lady you are on the Carolina coast ordering trout that has been coated in tortilla chips, but thanks though.

Friendly reminder that Cherie Berry is actually the person that implemented the photo license elevator signage, and she did it for campaigning purposes to establish name recognition with voters.
and a reminder that she was a horribly anti-labor Labor Commissioner that had horrible effects for workplace safety.

My MIL is in town to help with the kids while my wife goes to Vegas M-Th with her sister.

But, my wife stays at home so my kids are only in preschool until 1 each day and it is t feasible for me to not have help.

In most cases anyone appreciates help, it’d be when that help includes the implication that dads are helplessly unable to properly care for kids that would grind gears.

i'm going down to visit a friend tomorrow; they recently moved into a new house a few weeks ago and he needs some help doing a couple DIY things

his wife was put on bed rest for her second pregnancy, they have a two year old son and his dog died on Tuesday

what can i get for his wife as a..uh...housewarming your dog died gift?
A puppy?

When I was a cook down in South Carolina, I got asked to come out of the kitchen one time to go to a table. The woman sitting down said that the trout I had made was the best she had ever had in her life. I'm standing there like, lady you are on the Carolina coast ordering trout that has been coated in tortilla chips, but thanks though.
Trout is defs my go to fish. If I see it on a menu it's almost guaranteed that I'm going to get it. I also think part of that is that I rarely see it on menus and I don't know that I've ever seen it in a store/fish market around here.

@mako1331 over here actin like he did not interrogate his wife when she got home about the meeting with the ex fiancé. Letting his board bros down with the follow-up info and instead talking bout some beans.
My brother in Christ she is in Asheville all weekend and in Orlando for four days next weekend. I am single parenting at the moment.

i'm pretty sure in the entirety of my dad's life he had to solo watch my sister and I exactly 1 time

Back