• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: To our friends who no longer chance to stroll down the Boulevard of Chat, we hope you are well and welcome you back whenever you are ready

Federal jobs are not too bad. I hear they come with significant job security.
That’s what my sister says. I guess there’s a worry that Trump might purge a bunch of people? But he probably doesn’t have smart enough people working for him to get that done quickly and this agency seems like it’d be far off his radar but idk.

That’s what my sister says. I guess there’s a worry that Trump might purge a bunch of people? But he probably doesn’t have smart enough people working for him to get that done quickly and this agency seems like it’d be far off his radar but idk.

Trump term 2 seems like he’ll cut the whole dept of energy for example because what the hell are they and then the next day oh shit the lights don’t work anymore

Trump term 2 seems like he’ll cut the whole dept of energy for example because what the hell are they and then the next day oh shit the lights don’t work anymore

See? Government doesn’t work.

it is so weird to see Shogun Discourse as someone who read the books like 10 years ago

Wife and I went on a 5 mile walk yesterday then I played at a Par 58 executive course by my house and then went to the Braves game.

Up at 6:45 for T Ball.

I’m very tired and very sore.

Back