• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: It’s a Good Friday

200w.gif

Ok, I think we need to clear the air, so lets address the elephant in the room. @KennyRogersRoast what were you doing my man? Historically, the person who wins the CT, ie the 2000th post is awarded the right to start the next Chat thread. This is how we keep the CT from devolving into anarchy with like a Pope Anti-Pope situation.

I’m confused. Which thread do I post my pictures in?

Ok, I think we need to clear the air, so lets address the elephant in the room. @KennyRogersRoast what were you doing my man? Historically, the person who wins the CT, ie the 2000th post is awarded the right to start the next Chat thread. This is how we keep the CT from devolving into anarchy with like a Pope Anti-Pope situation.

You got cute and got caught. Stop deflecting.

Ok, I think we need to clear the air, so let’s address the elephant in the room. @KennyRogersRoast what were you doing my man? Historically, the person who wins the CT, ie the 2000th post is awarded the right to start the next Chat thread. This is how we keep the CT from devolving into anarchy with like a Pope Anti-Pope situation.
Did you notice it said chaat? It was a dumb chaat/chat joke. No anarchy intended.

I have seen really good results with it. Highly recommend.
I'm currently only lifting twice a week. Upper body on Monday. Abs and legs on Tuesday. Rest day on Wednesday. F3 Bootcamp on Thursday. Run/Walk on Friday.

Think I will see any benefit?

I have seen really good results with it. Highly recommend.
What type of results/gains? Any risks? How are you using it? I had a bunch of travel over the last 3 weeks that messed with my lifting schedule. I'm looking to get focused over the next 5 weeks.

Back