• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Χριστὸς ἀνέστη

I don’t think you will see significant benefit lifting twice a week. It works by drawing more water into muscle cells. If you’re not taxing the muscles regularly there is a good chance you just get bloated
Don't need that! Thanks for the info!

Jesus Christ that was way too big on a computer screen. Even I'm not that vain.

Don't need that! Thanks for the info!
I'll have to call @DeacsATS for more info, but it's my understanding that the excess creatine that's not actively being processed will be eliminated by your waste system and not cause bloating. But again, Windy and ATS can both speak more intelligently on the subject than me as I'm kind of a newbie to it. I have loved the effect on both strength and definition I've seen since I started taking it though.

I'll have to call @DeacsATS for more info, but it's my understanding that the excess creatine that's not actively being processed will be eliminated by your waste system and not cause bloating. But again, Windy and ATS can both speak more intelligently on the subject than me as I'm kind of a newbie to it. I have loved the effect on both strength and definition I've seen since I started taking it though.
Well, I'm only ~5 months into weight training again after doing bootcamp style workouts for the last 9 years while also trying to lose a significant amount of weight. I am already seeing some major differences in definition and overall body composition just from 2 days a week. Maybe I just need to keep on with what I'm doing for now until more weight comes off then I can go beast mode like you guys.

Well, I'm only ~5 months into weight training again after doing bootcamp style workouts for the last 9 years while also trying to lose a significant amount of weight. I am already seeing some major differences in definition and overall body composition just from 2 days a week. Maybe I just need to keep on with what I'm doing for now until more weight comes off then I can go beast mode like you guys.
Personally I’d wait a while…mako is probably right about it discharging as waste eventually.

If you are seeing gains keep going. Maybe try a Preworkout that has 5g of creatine in it. It would be the non-bloat type (monohydrate is the one you have to stack I believe).

This falls into the do as I say thing…but see how your results are for a while of just working out and then start to introduce supplements (other than protein). Introduce them one at a time to control the variables. Don’t be like me where you end up spending multiple hundreds of $$$$ a month on supps until you are sure they work for you

Personally I’d wait a while…mako is probably right about it discharging as waste eventually.

If you are seeing gains keep going. Maybe try a Preworkout that has 5g of creatine in it. It would be the non-bloat type (monohydrate is the one you have to stack I believe).

This falls into the do as I say thing…but see how your results are for a while of just working out and then start to introduce supplements (other than protein). Introduce them one at a time to control the variables. Don’t be like me where you end up spending multiple hundreds of $$$$ a month on supps until you are sure they work for you
Any recs on a preworkout with creatine?

So the employee I PIP'd a couple of weeks ago just submitted her resignation and will be out in a couple of weeks. I feel like that's the right outcome here. Also, it means I don't have to go through the PIP process and tell her that her performance is bad every week for the next three months.

Alright we are doing Madonna this morning, let's goooooo
her concert was good, even though she has lost a few steps. she actually fell during one of her dance routines but laughed it off

Learned a new noun in todays xword, streak is now at 304 days.

If you are referring to 70A that was total cheap shot aka not a real word.

I get that most of these are made with some sort of software that generates fill based on “real” words but THATS THE POINT OF THE EDITOR

So the employee I PIP'd a couple of weeks ago just submitted her resignation and will be out in a couple of weeks. I feel like that's the right outcome here. Also, it means I don't have to go through the PIP process and tell her that her performance is bad every week for the next three months.

Amateur, Windy is two days into his job and has already PIP’d someone.

Back