• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Χριστὸς ἀνέστη

If you are referring to 70A that was total cheap shot aka not a real word.

I get that most of these are made with some sort of software that generates fill based on “real” words but THATS THE POINT OF THE EDITOR

Or 35D. What the hell is that. If you have to use crutches like that to make your puzzle work then start over

Today is one of those days where I just can't warm up. Debating turning up the heat to 72. Couldn't have imagined this a week ago when I was debating putting away my winter clothes.

Today is one of those days where I just can't warm up. Debating turning up the heat to 72. Couldn't have imagined this a week ago when I was debating putting away my winter clothes.
we actually had to put our AC on last night because the sun warmed up the house so much and kids rooms were too hot

now it's like 66 in my basement office but imma ride it out because I know it'll heat up again in the afternoon once I get some direct sunlight up in this bitch

we actually had to put our AC on last night because the sun warmed up the house so much and kids rooms were too hot
wow. I had the AC running most of last week but even with yesterday's sun I don't think my upstairs got past 74 degrees or so (and quickly dropped into mid 60s overnight).

Too fucking overcast here RN

I also have a basement office that is a wine cave in that it’s like 65 or below year round. I have to run a space heater for a bit to get the place usably comfortable, but as a result im basically cold all day even after finishing work

Also my xword streak up to 1179 now, although todays time was lousy having to figure out those cheap shots with guesses

I also have a basement office that is a wine cave in that it’s like 65 or below year round. I have to run a space heater for a bit to get the place usably comfortable, but as a result im basically cold all day even after finishing work

This is my nightmare. I am so much less productive when I am not warm. My WPM drops from 100-120 to like 60 with cold hands.

I will sometimes run a small space heater down here because nothing triggers me more than having to run a heat cycle for one zone and not the others.

Do PIP's ever work and cause someone to evaluate their performance and fix shit, or is the outcome inevitable every time?
I got put on one about 2 years into my previous employer before the brewery. Maybe lasted 6 months and I was cleared and left on my own a few years later. I was pissed because if they had brought up some of the things to me earlier we probably wouldn’t have needed it and they agreed and were going to revise their process going forward. Not for me, mind you.

I got put on one about 2 years into my previous employer before the brewery. Maybe lasted 6 months and I was cleared and left on my own a few years later. I was pissed because if they had brought up some of the things to me earlier we probably wouldn’t have needed it and they agreed and were going to revise their process going forward. Not for me, mind you.
No poem though right?

Similar to windy I’ll use the same coffee mug till running the dishwasher again which for us is once or maybe twice a week depending on what we make for dinner. Otherwise im just cramming the top rack before there are enough plates to justify a wash.

Do PIP's ever work and cause someone to evaluate their performance and fix shit, or is the outcome inevitable every time?
I have seen it explained on Reddit as a way for an employer to encourage an employee to leave before they are fired, like here’s your opportunity to leave on your own terms and save us the paperwork.

Back