• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: To our friends who no longer chance to stroll down the Boulevard of Chat, we hope you are well and welcome you back whenever you are ready

Also solo this weekend. Playing in a tennis fundraiser Saturday morning and then going to see DCFC/Postal Service Saturday night with a friend.
Frustrated about my match last night at Jetton Park with a new doubles partner, started out super tight and were down 5-2 before you knew it. Ended up losing 6-3 6-4. Played much better in the second set but we made a lot of errors. Frustrating losing to a team that you think is beatable.

@mako1331 over here actin like he did not interrogate his wife when she got home about the meeting with the ex fiancé. Letting his board bros down with the follow-up info and instead talking bout some beans.
The meeting was apparently hella awkward and my ex-fiancee really wanted to see current photos of what I look like and also my children. But my wife made the sale.

Frustrated about my match last night at Jetton Park with a new doubles partner, started out super tight and were down 5-2 before you knew it. Ended up losing 6-3 6-4. Played much better in the second set but we made a lot of errors. Frustrating losing to a team that you think is beatable.

I played last night and one opponent served underhand with this crazy side spin, kind of like a pickleball serve. Other opponent served with American Twist spin. It was really hard to get used to and we dropped the first set but won the second and the TB. We trailed 6-1 and 9-5 in the breaker. Won the last 5 points to close it out.

i'm pretty sure in the entirety of my dad's life he had to solo watch my sister and I exactly 1 time
When our kids were little (starting when our oldest was about six or eight months old), my wife worked weekends so it was me one on one with the kids for the first 12 years of their lives pretty frequently.

And then there’s my brother-in-law, who had his first moments alone with his kids when they were like four years old.

I played last night and one opponent served underhand with this crazy side spin, kind of like a pickleball serve. Other opponent served with American Twist spin. It was really hard to get used to and we dropped the first set but won the second and the TB. We trailed 6-1 and 9-5 in the breaker. Won the last 5 points to close it out.
Baller. My partner tried to explain Australian doubles/I formation in the middle of the first set and that went about as well as you would expect. The normal rec players I play with dont bother using any kind of hand signals and hardly communicate.

so does your ex live in AVL now? or just where a big gathering/conference thing happens?

if/when barca and I run into your wife out and about this weekend how should we introduce ourselves?

i frequently lost tennis matches to worse overall players than me in HS because they did some weird-ass spin serve shit and it got in my head

so does your ex live in AVL now? or just where a big gathering/conference thing happens?

if/when barca and I run into your wife out and about this weekend how should we introduce ourselves?
Soon to be eskimo bro?

My wife also sent me a text talking about how my ex wasn't nearly as pretty as she would've expected and I replied "yeah, that was in a different time of my life when I valued intellect over physical attractiveness."
showing a lot of personal growth here

and did you just call your wife dumb

A better way to phrase it would have been "a different time of my life when I didn't know I was capable of landing someone with intellect AND attractive looks"

My wife also sent me a text talking about how my ex wasn't nearly as pretty as she would've expected and I replied "yeah, that was in a different time of my life when I valued intellect over physical attractiveness."

"Also, this was like 20 years ago... And there is a strong possibility that our break-up destroyed her will to live and desire to remain attractive."

Back