• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: It’s a Good Friday

So I believe I have encountered the most first world problem ever, and if you all will refrain from judging (yeah right) I will relay it to you.

I want to watch the season finale of Shogun which is on FX/hulu, but because I live a sedentary life style and overeat, I also need to work out. Now, the Peloton has Disney + which has Hulu IF you upgrade your account, which would allow me to watch the show. However, since I already have Hulu through Spotify I’m not interested in upgrading my Disney + account. So now I have to find something else to watch while I ride my sedentary bike in the basement.

I think I just heard my deceased grandfather do a spit take in disgust from his grave.
Cant you take a device to your peloton to watch Hulu?

Cant you take a device to your peloton to watch Hulu?
Even I think it’s a tad gauche to put a screen on top of another screen.

Also since when did Netflix have different offerings based on what tier you are? I couldn’t watch the Sydney Sweeney movie because I’m not Netflix platinum or whatever.

Oof. Just got back from the youngest kid’s baseball game. Their team has been playing together for about 4 years and just moved up to the 13-15 year old group and only have 1 non-13 year old on the team.

They have held their own and won a couple of times, but played the best team in the league tonight that that had a 5’11” probably 190lbs pitcher that throw hard and from a slightly more than 3/4 arm angle. Plus another 15 year old that was probably 2 bills and not doughy.

Lost 16-1, which begs the question: in city rec ball (which at mostly still a developmental league), you sending your guy on third home on a passed ball up 13-0?

LOL.

May be an image of 6 people

maybe an unpopular opinion but I think Ratto has become my least favorite writer at Defector. dude's writing style is super grating to me

I don't usually look at bylines before I click, and damn if every time I get two grafs deep in a Ratto post I don't scroll back up to see who the fuck is wasting my time

every time I see the pip acronym I think of picture in picture and do tvs still do that or no

I remember it being a big deal circa 2005 or so but I don't think I've seen it in use in well over a decade

I don’t think it’s mattered since you could watch TV on your phone.

In today's installment of life is fucking weird, man, my wife is headed to Asheville for a day of sales meetings. One of those meetings is with my ex-fiancee who I haven't spoken to in like 20 years. That ought to be fun for both of them.

In today's installment of life is fucking weird, man, my wife is headed to Asheville for a day of sales meetings. One of those meetings is with my ex-fiancee who I haven't spoken to in like 20 years. That ought to be fun for both of them.
And both know who the other is?

Back