• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: It’s a Good Friday

So I believe I have encountered the most first world problem ever, and if you all will refrain from judging (yeah right) I will relay it to you.

I want to watch the season finale of Shogun which is on FX/hulu, but because I live a sedentary life style and overeat, I also need to work out. Now, the Peloton has Disney + which has Hulu IF you upgrade your account, which would allow me to watch the show. However, since I already have Hulu through Spotify I’m not interested in upgrading my Disney + account. So now I have to find something else to watch while I ride my sedentary bike in the basement.

I think I just heard my deceased grandfather do a spit take in disgust from his grave.

Last edited:
So I believe I have encountered the most first world problem ever, and if you all will refrain from judging (yeah right) I will relay it to you.

I want to watch the season finale of Shogun which is on FX/hulu, but because I live a sedentary life style and overeat, I also need to work out. Now, the Peloton has Disney + which has Hulu IF you upgrade your account, which would allow me to watch the show. However, since I already have Hulu through Spotify I’m not interested in upgrading my Disney + account. So now I have to find something else to watch while I ride my sedentary bike in the basement.

I think I just heard my deceased grandfather do a spit in take in disgust from his grave.
I can’t imagine trying to keep up with Shogun and all its subtitles while working out. Would be super distracting.

Just finished my Peloton instructor led ride btw. Gonna watch the Finale after a shower and cleaning up the house a bit 😎

Back