• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: There’s a party downtown near 5th street. Everybody on the thread is getting tipsy

Day like 5-6 of jet lag , how long is this supposed to go on for ? Been going to bed at like 2 pm every day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I was going to mention how the wife and I ran into an old fling of mine from college at the farmers market this past weekend, but Mako's situation is so much better.

And my wife shared a table with a former fling at the wedding I officiated this weekend.

The kids and I are going to the library after school and then to our local coffee shop where I will get a beer and my kids will get strawberry milks. Then I'll play chess with the 8yo while the 5yo dances around on the floor to the indie mix that they play in the shop. It's a wonderful little Thursday tradition.

Think you drive a junker…?

glacier_94870_p.jpg

I have three interviews today, supposedly. One of them I don’t know what company it’s for, and another hasn’t actually been scheduled yet but they sent me a list of times yesterday and I selected which ones I was available for. None of them are with my top choice company, which I know I’m moving forward with just haven’t scheduled yet (p sure that one requires travel).

I have three interviews today, supposedly. One of them I don’t know what company it’s for, and another hasn’t actually been scheduled yet but they sent me a list of times yesterday and I selected which ones I was available for. None of them are with my top choice company, which I know I’m moving forward with just haven’t scheduled yet (p sure that one requires travel).
Is the unknown one the Men in Black?

Back