• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: There’s a party downtown near 5th street. Everybody on the thread is getting tipsy

And I was going to mention how the wife and I ran into an old fling of mine from college at the farmers market this past weekend, but Mako's situation is so much better.
This happened to me when the wife and I were dating early on. We were out in DC and randomly bumped into a fwb i had a year or so before.

Not gonna lie, I considered rolling the dice for a 3 way. Decided against making that play. that ask would not have gone over well, so glad my brain won that argument.

well.gif

Soooo, it's always fun when you find out that the face page counts toward your page limit on a grant application the day before it's due. Off to an hour of hunting down superfluous words to try to knock a page off this thing without reducing actual information!

This is my least favorite part of grant writing.

Soooo, it's always fun when you find out that the face page counts toward your page limit on a grant application the day before it's due. Off to an hour of hunting down superfluous words to try to knock a page off this thing without reducing actual information!

And yet, you chat.

just make the font smaller and trim spacing between lines, decrease those margins too :thatsright:

Grantmaking industry is getting away from the bullshit of application processes. Well, I should say charitable grantmaking.

Back