• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: There’s a party downtown near 5th street. Everybody on the thread is getting tipsy

How long is an open bottle of room temp water safe to drink?

so I was trying to manage a hotel booking with millennium hotels and… their entire website network and mobile app has been non-functional for an entire day?

People bitch about wasting tax dollars supporting Ukraine but my BIL is an ALE agent and he says that they spend a lot of their time staking out convenience stores and following people who buy beer to see if they crack one open in the car so they can write an open container ticket and idk what the ALE yearly budget is but I feel like we could save a whole lot of money cutting that department of law enforcement.

People bitch about wasting tax dollars supporting Ukraine but my BIL is an ALE agent and he says that they spend a lot of their time staking out convenience stores and following people who buy beer to see if they crack one open in the car so they can write an open container ticket and idk what the ALE yearly budget is but I feel like we could save a whole lot of money cutting that department of law enforcement.
Those people complaining have no idea what they are talking about. The money that “goes to Ukraine” mostly goes to good old fashioned Defense contractors who are as American as apple pie. The one thing we sure do like to have American made are our weapons of mass devastation. The fine folks at Lockheed Martin, Raytheon and General Dynamic sure appreciate it. I’m all for supporting our defense industry, because when you buy an American made missile, you are keeping good hard working Americans in business.

The other day my Spotify day list was just hit after hit after hit and I wish there was a way to save it because I want to listen to that playlist again

All I needed was to post about it and the website is back up 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back