• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: There’s a party downtown near 5th street. Everybody on the thread is getting tipsy

WOW HUMBLE BRAG

Why not just focus most of your attention on one thing (the TV) and just, like, refresh twitter or some feed on your phone during commercial breaks for the important draft updates? Are you watching both with volume on sufficiently large screens? Maybe it's my ADHD brain but this just seems like a recipe for a worse experience.
You sweet summer child

It will probably confuse you even more to know I'm grading papers while watching Knicks-Sixers and the draft and following Cavs-Magic and Panthers-Lightning.
Glad they are getting your full attention.

Y'all should check out a real beach sometime. Right, @JuiceCrewAllStar ?

https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/chicago-oak-street-beach-named-best-us-travel-leisure

The 25 Best Beaches in the USA list, published earlier this month, names 25 of the best beaches in the country, listing Oak Street Beach in Chicago among the best in the nation.
They say this:

You can't do much better when it comes to U.S. beaches than the Gulf Coast.

Yet there are only two from the Gulf Coast on the list and fucking 3 from New York. Invalid list.

Good start to the day when I guessed wrong on a fart on my way into the kitchen to feed the cats. So they had to wait a bit…
Was it a clear call on the field, or did you need a review on the play at the plate?

At BWI for the fight back toward home. I truly enjoy how every single airport has a different check-in/bag drop/ security procedure, yet airport staff expects everyone to intuit their unique protocols. Having been dehumanized, I am reminded that bin Laden really did win.

Since I had my deviated septum surgically undeviated last fall my frequency of debilitating headaches has decrease dramatically.
How was the recovery from this?

I got all the way to scheduling this surgery a few years ago and then chickened out because I wasn't sure the juice was worth the squeeze (RIP OJ).

Back