• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTYB8.0: broke boards are broke (alternate title: Meck Dec Day? More like Meck Meh Day)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got an acknowledgment from kory! I believe therapy works but it’s not an option for me in my current situation. I can’t leave work for it. I did graduate with a minor in Psychology so I do value therapy.
Can you leave work for medical care?

I work for a company with less than 50 people (Obamacare) and I have to take my wife to so many appointments that I feel guilty taking more time off. I’m trying to get a big promotion that should be coming soon but that means I’m not taking time off for therapy. I also have people on my ass to get started with the VA to get started on multiple disabilities I would get. I know it’s a fucked up situation but I try to keep grinding.

just checked in to see we lost in baseball, tennis, and women’s golf is still struggling. Great day to be a Deacon!!
i mean the tennis team greatly overachieved and nearly pulled off another upset today tbh, can't really be upset at all about that, it'd be like state fans being really upset they lost to purdue after making the final four

I work for a company with less than 50 people (Obamacare) and I have to take my wife to so many appointments that I feel guilty taking more time off. I’m trying to get a big promotion that should be coming soon but that means I’m not taking time off for therapy. I also have people on my ass to get started with the VA to get started on multiple disabilities I would get. I know it’s a fucked up situation but I try to keep grinding.
I get it. Just strongly believe that mental health care is health care and we have such a fucked up perspective as a society about it. It is changing though.

Obnoxious fans can really ruin a sporting event. Both of us got beer spilled on us in separate occasions. Bombarded with f bombs with kids all around. Just not cool man

We hosted the tee ball end of year party at our house. I’m so incredibly sore.

Off to the office to get ahead of my week so I can hopefully enjoy the lake on Friday.

@mako1331, how were the storm up your way last night. They were pretty insane at the track. 4" of rain in 2 hrs and wind so strong it ripped my poncho to shreds. Massive flooding on the track and tents/trees all thrown around on campers and vehicles. Some of the damndest weather I've ever been caught outside in.

@mako1331, how were the storm up your way last night. They were pretty insane at the track. 4" of rain in 2 hrs and wind so strong it ripped my poncho to shreds. Massive flooding on the track and tents/trees all thrown around on campers and vehicles. Some of the damndest weather I've ever been caught outside in.
It’s crazy because it’s been so pocketed and localized. The track is like 5 miles from my house but we barely got a drizzle here.

I think I’m gonna replace my gutters this year. I cleaned them 2 weeks ago and I looked up this morning and there’s a freaking garden growing out of one side of them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back