• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTYB8.0: broke boards are broke (alternate title: Meck Dec Day? More like Meck Meh Day)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like the internet is being a little loose with all the Breonna Taylor references this morning.

I do love that the excitement about this release confirms that everything fans love and are excited about the game of football is the exact opposite of what's happening realignment and consolidation. No one is excited about maintaining a traditional power at the expense of smaller schools.

I do love that the excitement about this release confirms that everything fans love and are excited about the game of football is the exact opposite of what's happening realignment and consolidation. No one is excited about maintaining a traditional power at the expense of smaller schools.
I, a run of the mill UNC fan, am very excited about playing Iowa and Northwestern every year and happy at how rich some people (not the players) will get because of it.

Only a matter of time until the SEC and Big Ten try to break away and do their own college football game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back