• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTYB8.0: broke boards are broke (alternate title: Meck Dec Day? More like Meck Meh Day)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the one that's been on various iterations of the boards since the 90s and that sometimes posts on the CT. I am not the one posting on the hockey thread.
full

I did some planning work in the past for people with terminal diagnoses. Rough experience but it was important to get done and to get done before lucidity became an issue.

My parents recently redid their estate plans and my brothers and I all have copies of the documents and a summary of the plan.

Part of why I left estate planning and administration was the bickering among siblings during the administration process.

Got your ass, @YoungBuck95!

And why is this process taking so long? The team will wear sweaters that say “Utah” in their first season, and won’t adopt their branding until 2025–26. Is the idea of voting on something else in this calendar year considered so off-putting by your average Utahn? And why would you want your team to be named by people who want to be called "Utahns"? Shouldn't it be Utahnzz?

Is it possible to have a dedicated headset for my laptop but use wireless headphone on occasion?

We switched to an entirely computer based phone system and my desktop phone is redundant at this point.

I’d like a dedicated headset for calls so I’m not always on speaker but I also occasionally use wireless headphones to listen to music.

Is it possible to have a dedicated headset for my laptop but use wireless headphone on occasion?

We switched to an entirely computer based phone system and my desktop phone is redundant at this point.

I’d like a dedicated headset for calls so I’m not always on speaker but I also occasionally use wireless headphones to listen to music.
Why not a single wireless headset that can do both calls and listening to music? Like a Jabra Evolve2 55 or 65?

Also have an over the ear version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back