• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTYB8.0: broke boards are broke (alternate title: reminiscing on our brothers and sisters who have forsaken us)

Oh man vet for stomach pumps? Back when my dog would eat stupid shit (i remember doing this when he got a lot of dark chocolate and another time with him eating a whole cookout burger with the foil too) I’d just give him a shot or two of hydrogen peroxide and take him to the yard. It foams up like crazy and they puke.
Anything but grapes I'd probably let the doggo ride it out TBH (she has a stomach like a steel trap), but we called the emergency vet hotline and they were like "yeah bring her right away"

Murphy took a bag of chocolate covered pretzels from the back of our counter and devoured it. Never got into the trash can but the chocolate pretzels made us get a retractable baby gate to keep him in the living room while we’re gone. He can (and has) easily scaled it though but it’s enough a deterrent. He jumped it once to just go lay in his crate.

I had a dog that opened a bag of Hershey miniatures and ate the whole damn bag. The wrappers were neatly left on the couch. The vet said to keep an eye on her and nothing ever happened. I was impressed with her.

Outside of the hot dogs and grapes, Luna's worst offense came on vacation where she somehow got out of her crate, opened the door out of the bedroom to the rest of the condo we were staying in, and then proceeded to knock over the trash can and eat everyone's leftovers (no grapes or otherwise toxic food) before finding a big bag of anti-anxiety treats and eating well over 75% of that !!!

Probably should have taken her to the vet then too, but I figured if she was gonna go then it would be peaceful/chill at least.z

Half the extended family still calls her trash dog because of that incident. Her poops the next day were disgusting.

A woman posted this morning about dog poop in her yard and how disrespectful it was and that people better be careful or they might find poop in their yard.

Her neighbor (and the mom of our babysitter) posted she was shocked she would complain about that as she let her dog poop in the neighbors yard for years and years. And that they had a rat infestation and had to put out poison which the original poster claimed was really meant o kill her dog.

It devolved and devolved with the original poster saying “if you want to say something to me step outside your house and “SAY IT TO MY FACE”

The original poster finished with how she’s been dealing with low key hate in this neighborhood for 20 plus years.

My grenade would be “Home prices in this neighborhood are at an all time high so you could make a tidy profit if you decided to sell and go elsewhere.”

Evening CT! I've loved the overnight thunderstorms (not severe) this week, but my daughter is terrified of them. We let her sleep with us when it storms at night, and we always sleep like shit when she sleeps with us.

Speaking of shit, @palma, I've been seeing legit commercials for a squatty potty on TV, and it always reminds me of you.

Evening CT! I've loved the overnight thunderstorms (not severe) this week, but my daughter is terrified of them. We let her sleep with us when it storms at night, and we always sleep like shit when she sleeps with us.

Speaking of shit, @palma, I've been seeing legit commercials for a squatty potty on TV, and it always reminds me of you.
My son is scared of thunder and lightning but the last two nights we’ve had crazy overnight storms that woke me up but he didn’t budge.

I hear you on it sucking to share the bed with them. Our son flips all around during the night, basically his head points to every number on a clock face.

It wasn’t all bad ! Just kinda gross when the misfired pee would accumulate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it possible to have a dedicated headset for my laptop but use wireless headphone on occasion?

We switched to an entirely computer based phone system and my desktop phone is redundant at this point.

I’d like a dedicated headset for calls so I’m not always on speaker but I also occasionally use wireless headphones to listen to music.
Anger soundcore earbuds are what I use with a PC. AirPods never worked well pairing with it since I wanted to use them with my phone.

Back