• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTYB8.0: broke boards are broke (alternate title: Meck Dec Day? More like Meck Meh Day)

having a hard believing that even a young person would sincerely use the word “sup” in an email greeting.
I think they emailed from their phone talk to text and probably at least went with "what's up" and didn't proofread.

I'm not down on younger workers. They are a lot better with cultural humility, and if you give them tasks that they perceive to make a difference, will really invest in the the job. It's a shift that in insisting on boundaries and work/life balance (a good thing), they also seem to blend life passion into their work - they won't do unmeaningful work, so pour a lot of themselves into what they do.

That sucks. I feel like Colonel Sanders and Kristi Noem jokes aren't appropriate in this situation.

Back