• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTYB8.0: broke boards are broke (alternate title: Meck Dec Day? More like Meck Meh Day)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m playing in a golf tournament and it’s cart path only. I was going to whine but then I saw some women running at 6 am so I decided to keep my mouth shut. Maybe I should take this to the fitness thread?
How was the pickle selection at the Bloody Mary bar?

I like bourbon a lot don’t get me wrong, but I’m not lining up outside a liquor store an hour and a half before the place opens to buy myself a bottle, don’t care how good it is
Especially considering it’s not that much better than what you can buy just waking in the store whenever. People are just afraid to say so because pretentious dickheads will make them feel bad like Miles from Sideways.

Total cloud cover last night at our house. Hoping to catch some Northern Lights tonight. A friend in central Mississippi caught some great pics last night - crazy!
Might be more tonight if you aren’t immediately in a city. Storm is supposed to persist at Kp 7, whatever the hell that means

took boy on a wagon walk this morning, then got him down for a nap and just took him to swim class

now he gets some mommy time (she told me earlier "ooo maybe we can do some shopping," which is an ominous thing for someone who hates shopping outside of, like, HomeGoods and Carter's and Target to say) so I can go see Challengers

Husband's racing bikes tomorrow so today is my 'I do what I want' mother's day. He's got the girls at stepdaughter's track meet right now so I'm drinking coffee in the silent house, getting ready for a run, and then need to head out to run some errands. Kiddo has established a "no weeds by kiddo" business so she can earn money for a Squishmallow, so I think I'll probably end up helping her weed some neighbors' yards, too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back