• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTYB8.0: broke boards are broke (alternate title: Meck Dec Day? More like Meck Meh Day)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our maintenance supervisor is retiring soon and we have no replacement. I have a friend that does traveling maintenance (he is flying to Minnesota every week) and talked about it on the golf course. I think he is a great fit but now I have to fight with the owners to get the salary right. I was having fun and grinding while playing golf. I hope this works out.

Neil Young displaying his hippie bonafides by touring with a climate activist choir opening act and trolling all his boomer fans. It’s excellent. I mean it’s not entertaining or pleasant to the ear, but it’s excellent.

We just made our best pizzas yet. 9/10
we're talking about whipping out the Ooni tomorrow. Thinking of drinking sake tonight, but need to learn how to do it without way over drinking because it's the same alcohol content as wine but 5x smoother so I just end up getting smashed.

we're talking about whipping out the Ooni tomorrow. Thinking of drinking sake tonight, but need to learn how to do it without way over drinking because it's the same alcohol content as wine but 5x smoother so I just end up getting smashed.
Found the sweet spot is 800°-850°. It’s fun to get it ripping to 1000° but doesn’t make the best pizza at that point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back