• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTYB8.0: broke boards are broke (alternate title: reminiscing on our brothers and sisters who have forsaken us)

Y'all have no real clue about sagging balls until you have one of them balls removed but leave all the scrotum in place.
my son plays on one of these at his OT appointments. does it look like this

SP_0143_17__02602.1710837004.jpg

This has been the closest to feeling like a work week since I was laid off. Prep for interviews at three different orgs. Two interviews yesterday, one today, three tomorrow plus a writing assignment for one of the orgs tomorrow. Fortunately my old boss took at the assignment and offered feedback. Then gotta write all the individual TY letters to the multiple people on each call.

Plus therapy appts for my son today and Friyay and Mothers Day shopping and grocery shopping today.

This has been the closest to feeling like a work week since I was laid off. Prep for interviews at three different orgs. Two interviews yesterday, one today, three tomorrow plus a writing assignment for one of the orgs tomorrow. Fortunately my old boss took at the assignment and offered feedback. Then gotta write all the individual TY letters to the multiple people on each call.

Plus therapy appts for my son today and Friyay and Mothers Day shopping and grocery shopping today.

I’m working 50 hours a week and you are busier than me.

Back