• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Tournament Discussion Thread - One Shining Moment - UConn Huskies

DeacsATS

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
Reaction score
Why not?

I irrationally dislike Michigan State for no real reason. It isn't like they've been really good in years, yet Izzo still gets treated like a god.

This BYU game reminds me of a classic wake game. Big expectations, go down big, have randos go off, alllllmost comeback, then shit the bed last 2 minutes.

I know that basketball.
nevermind, they in most likely a losing effort fought harder than the Deacs.

That BYU result is shocking to me. Duquesne has been meh until the A10 tourney run. BYU was a top 20 KP team that I thought was even underseeded at 6.

I had BYU in the Elite Eight. That's gonna sting.

That BYU result is shocking to me. Duquesne has been meh until the A10 tourney run. BYU was a top 20 KP team that I thought was even underseeded at 6.

BYU dropped a line because they couldn't play on Sunday, and 3 of 4 5 seeds play Sunday. Other one would have been the Gonzaga spot, but the 4 seed is Kansas and can't play conference opponent in first 2 games.

The way the refs are calling the game, I wonder how many Wagner’s 7 players will be there at the end of the game.

Why not?

I irrationally dislike Michigan State for no real reason. It isn't like they've been really good in years, yet Izzo still gets treated like a god.
Seems like they've had the exact same season for years. Decent but nothing of note in the regular season, never in doubt for a bid and don't lose in the first round.

BYU dropped a line because they couldn't play on Sunday, and 3 of 4 5 seeds play Sunday. Other one would have been the Gonzaga spot, but the 4 seed is Kansas and can't play conference opponent in first 2 games.
Looks like Jesus punished them for the dumb "we don't play on Sundays" bullshit.

I did too. I knew my bracket would get annihilated at some point, might as well get it over with in the first few hours.

Illinois just dropped the hammer for 5 minutes. Solid.

Back