• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Tournament Discussion Thread - One Shining Moment - UConn Huskies

With Clemson making this run to the Elite 8, I feel like Wake is the only ACC school that hasn’t either won the ACC Tournament or made some kind of interesting NCAA tournament run in the last 5-10 years. Literally everyone else but Wake he done something interesting Tournament wise. As if we need more reminding our basketball program is in the fucking toilet.

With Clemson making this run to the Elite 8, I feel like Wake is the only ACC school that hasn’t either won the ACC Tournament or made some kind of interesting NCAA tournament run in the last 5-10 years. Literally everyone else but Wake he done something interesting Tournament wise. As if we need more reminding our basketball program is in the fucking toilet.
BC, but otherwise you’re probably right.

Only thing standing in Clemson’s way to a Final 4 are two teams they already have beat on the road.
Same team that ended season losing 3 of 4 to Notre Dame, Wake, & BC.

does caleb love know that cormac ryan is better?

Hope only schools that beat ACC teams are ACC team. Fuck these other conferences.

I’ve never pulled for UNC in a single game in any sport ever, and thankfully I am going to bed soon so I won’t have to actively do so tonight, but I hope they beat Bama by 60 points.
Nope. Can't ever root for UNC. Roll Tide!

I just need Carolina out so I can move on with my life

Back