• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023-24 NBA Season Thread - Celtics advance, T-Wolves survive for now

The Spurs are being overly cautious because there's not much to play for at this point. Wemby even checked himself back into the Memphis game after his 24 minutes were up.
Look at that. Wemby, a foreigner, is the ONLY one here that wants to work?!?!

What do you all think about all the scoring in the NBA now? seems like points are super inflated

The Warriors are tied with the Pistons at home with under 2 min left.

The Warriors are tied with the Pistons at home with under 2 min left.
Read a yahoo article publicly stating Kuminga has lost faith in Kerr after they blew the 18 point lead to the Nuggets where he had 16 points in 18 minutes yet got sat the rest of the game midway through the 3Q. Rare to read reports of specific players directly calling out the coach.

Then Kuminga gets the team high in minutes tonight and has the highest plus minus on the team at +16. Pretty effective conflict resolution there.

It seems like the current Eastern conference standings are exactly how these teams should be ranked. If MEM can storm back in contention there will be 1-2 real big name teams not even making the play in in the west. Makes for a fantastic regular season.

Then Kuminga gets the team high in minutes tonight and has the highest plus minus on the team at +16. Pretty effective conflict resolution there.
Haven’t been a fan of Kerr but I give him credit for recognizing he needed to play Kuminga more

CP injury might be a blessing for the Warriors, I love CP as much as anyone here but as long as Steph is healthy CP should not be starting or closing games due to how bad that duo is defensively

Kerr loves CP but doesn’t have the courage to play him 20mins / game, Monty had the same issue

Trying to figure out a contender who would be interested in CP and could trade for him.

Haven’t been a fan of Kerr but I give him credit for recognizing he needed to play Kuminga more

CP injury might be a blessing for the Warriors, I love CP as much as anyone here but as long as Steph is healthy CP should not be starting or closing games due to how bad that duo is defensively

Kerr loves CP but doesn’t have the courage to play him 20mins / game, Monty had the same issue
I mean Chris Paul has the 2nd highest plus minus on the team behind Pod, not sure reducing his minutes helps much. He hasn't been the problem.

I don't think the Warriors want Russell again unless they have a third team to ship him too.

Russell is one of those dudes who seems young and who seems like he's been around forever.

I don't think the Warriors want Russell again unless they have a third team to ship him too.

Russell is one of those dudes who seems young and who seems like he's been around forever.

Trade deadline Gordon Hayward bat signal. But we'd need a (bad) FRP from one of them to take on the extra year of Russell's salary.

I thought Draymond's indefinite suspension would be a bit longer than this. I believe the league doesn't like seeing Golden State with a losing record this late into a season.

I thought Draymond's indefinite suspension would be a bit longer than this. I believe the league doesn't like seeing Golden State with a losing record this late into a season.

Probably not a coincidence it happened the same day Chris Paul got injured

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CP out 4-6 weeks

I mean Chris Paul has the 2nd highest plus minus on the team behind Pod, not sure reducing his minutes helps much. He hasn't been the problem.
I agree he hasn’t been the problem, Klay and Draymond have been the problem. Klay can no longer defend at an elite level and his shot is inconsistent. I’ve lost all respect for Draymond, dude is exhausting.

Chris’ season has been pretty good individually overall but Klay and Draymond have really hurt the team. I do think Chris and Steph playing together is bad defensively, especially to close games, but that issue pales in comparison to the Klay and Draymond issue.

I agree he hasn’t been the problem, Klay and Draymond have been the problem. Klay can no longer defend at an elite level and his shot is inconsistent. I’ve lost all respect for Draymond, dude is exhausting.

Chris’ season has been pretty good individually overall but Klay and Draymond have really hurt the team. I do think Chris and Steph playing together is bad defensively, especially to close games, but that issue pales in comparison to the Klay and Draymond issue.
And Wiggins has been shit too. He's 42%/29% on the season. With all other counting numbers strangely way below any other season he's had. like in his first season with the warriors he was 1.4/1.3 BLK/STL and now he's 0.4/0.3 BLK/STL

Yeah I forgot about Wiggins sucking, he might be going through Draymond emotional stuff too dating back to last season

Dynasty is unraveling and now one of the dudes helping bolster it behind the scenes just left to manage an NFL team before it completely unraveled and subsequently hurt his resume

Back