• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023-24 NBA Season Thread - The greatest words in sports, Game 7! Pacers/Knicks and T-Wolves/Nuggets

Exactly. I saw two dudes wearing Redick jerseys at Cavs-Magic and it clicked that this may have been the plan the whole time.

But the Hornets of all teams would hire Charles Lee to win battles up and down the east coast.

T-Wolves are tough.
I'm rooting for Denver but think the T-wolves will win because they're the better defensive team. And Antman is doing his Jordan imitation.

Was pleased to see Mitchell take over in the 2nd half yesterday. Had thought the Magic would win that series, and I can't root for Banchero. Not that it really matters because that's the 1 series in this next round not going past 5 games.

I’m kind of ready for a Boston/Knicks showdown. Wonder if anyone will spoil that.

Do the Sixers call Jimmy Butler?

abolish the trade deadline ! year round trades !

(i actually think physical appearance drives the majority of the MJ comps)

T.J. McConnell strikes me as a big time floor slapper. I don't like him.

I thought Jalen Smith was a good piece for this pacers team

surprised he doesn't see the floor much in the playoffs

I love these commercials with players talking about other players.

Back