• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023-24 NBA Season Thread - Conference semifinals; Lakers hire JJ Redick?

Reading the tea leaves, it looks like the NBA will be on Amazon, ESPN/ABC, TNT, and maybe NBC. I think there will be far more national TV games starting in 2025. The Athletic article suggests Amazon could host Thursday night games after the NFL regular season is over. I'm curious what this means for Amazon Prime taking over the regional Bally Sports broadcasts.

Reading the tea leaves, it looks like the NBA will be on Amazon, ESPN/ABC, TNT, and maybe NBC. I think there will be far more national TV games starting in 2025. The Athletic article suggests Amazon could host Thursday night games after the NFL regular season is over. I'm curious what this means for Amazon Prime taking over the regional Bally Sports broadcasts.

don't think i like this

I would pay good money to no longer see or hear this wingstop commercial with Chris Tucker's brother playing Jenga

Bucks fans, what's the deal with MarJon Beauchamp? He had some promising games last year and I thought he had a decent shot of being a rotation guy this season.

Bucks fans, what's the deal with MarJon Beauchamp? He had some promising games last year and I thought he had a decent shot of being a rotation guy this season.
Griffin played him quite a bit when he was coaching. He was ok, not really improved from last year. Doc apparently wants nothing to do with him.

Seems like there were a lot of offensive boards in the 4th quarter.

MIDDLETON

P7JmDW7IkB7TW.webp

I don’t even get what the shai/chet commercial is supposed to be

what a pro wants???

Back