• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023-24 NBA Season Thread - Draft Lottery - Top 4: Hawks, Wizards, Rockets, Spurs

Ready for Duncan Robinson or some other guy to bury the Celtics tonight

my head says sixers and a tied series, but my heart says knicks

sixers offense pretty rough in crunch time

Where does Brunson rank among Knicks greats?

He just had 47 and 10 in a road playoff win.

Embiid passed on that open jumper and I immediately thought of Ben Simmons

Where does Brunson rank among Knicks greats?

He just had 47 and 10 in a road playoff win.

He’s everything they hoped Linsanity was. Knicks fans are awesome. They are a dynamic wing away though, and that’s assuming they were healthy which they are not.

If Brunson can make the Knicks “cool”, look out. They have a bunch of assets and Thibs is perfect Knicks coach.

Huge offseason coming up for them.

Also that 4th quarter of Clips-Mavs was best playoff quarter I’ve seen in a while.

Tip your hat to Harden. That was a big time 4th.

Yeah, I really thought Dallas was going to win that going into the 4th. Down the stretch Harden was money…which feels weird to say.

Tip your hat to Harden. That was a big time 4th.
It was kind of wild because the Clips were ready to roll over with a classic Playoff P disappearing act (though he was fantastic in the 1st half). That was a really wild game. Props to the Mavs for battling back. Props to the Clips for holding it down.

Ant just erased Booker.

they ran a "process" masterclass
Get a lot of draft capital and make good picks. The plan isn't hard. It's the execution.

Ant just ended KD. He's picking them off one by one.

He blocked Booker's dunk, dunked on KD, and fouled out Beal in about 2 minutes of game time.

Whatever Ant is made of isn't T-Wolves DNA.

ANT

OH MY GOD

P7JmDW7IkB7TW.webp

Back