• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023-24 NBA Season Thread - Pivotal Game 5; Celtics advance to 6th ECF in 8 years

I assume Stevens will get Executive of the Year.

OKC has the likely COY, top 3-5 MVP, ROY second runner-up, top 3 MIP, and for a time had a top 10 or so DPOY.
FIFY. Plus, I can't take him seriously in that awful leather suit from the cell phone commercial.

Miller has played on a team where nobody knows how to dribble or run up the court without falling down. He gets ROY for not faking his own death.

Chet has had a better season than Miller
Eh. Chet got to go through the NBA-adaptation process last year with no pressure, so that alone should discount him significantly. That being said, Miller averages more points despite being consistently double-teamed since the rest of the team is dogshit. Chet is like the 3rd or 4th option. As Guitar alluded to, it is a wonder that Miller didn't fake an injury and shut it down like the rest of his teammates.

i was very wrong on brandon miller vs scoot

brandon miller and chet would both be ROY in most seasons

After last night’s win, CP keeps his streak alive that he has made every team he has joined better

He would’ve been 6MOY if Draymond didn’t miss 27 games and if Klay didn’t suck most of the season

Miller is great but Chet is on a top 5 team not a bottom 5 team, plus Chet gave Sallis a shout-out after the Duke W

chet also top-5 in blocks and a better overall defender
I don't know about better overall defender. Miller has more steals and defends a more important/challenging position. Chet gets to stand there with his arms up. Miller also has to overcome the Hornets' fucking by officials.

LaRavia with 24 and 6 on 6-7 shooting midway through the 3rd quarter. This is his 4th start of his career. The Grizz are tied with the full squad Cavs 59-59.

Jake just embarrassed Isaac Okoro.

The Grizzlies have handled this injury tank so well. They've played 33 different players. 20 different players have played in 15+ games including 8 players age 23 or younger. 16 different players have led the team in scoring. 18 different players have led the team in rebounding. 17 different players have led the team in assists.

19 year old 2nd round pick GG Jackson has 10 20+ point games. I think he'll stick on the roster.

They all can't stay on the main roster, but they've put up enough tape to be included in trades to help them upgrade the roster. Plus they'll add a top 11 pick (likely 7-9).

Now Jake has 32.

Last edited:
Back