• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023-24 NBA Season Thread - The greatest words in sports, Game 7! Pacers/Knicks and T-Wolves/Nuggets

Also I don’t quite get them not making more deadline deals other than Hayward. They were clearly a team that needed size and physicality.

What do you all think about Jeff Teague’s suggestion that the Hawks will trade Dejounte Murray for Brandon Ingram straight up?

What do you all think about Jeff Teague’s suggestion that the Hawks will trade Dejounte Murray for Brandon Ingram straight up?

Ingram is a player I thought would pair nicely with Wemby, but i don’t know if NO trades him for picks unless they blow up and start over.

But would they trade him for Dejounte? Seems like a solid fit. The Pels have wings to replace Ingram.

Last edited:
ugh, donks advancing

i like the nuggets and will pull for them of the remaining teams if they advance, but really hoping the Wolves win tonight to have one actually fun team to cheer for in the conference finals

Back