• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023-24 NBA Season Thread - Conference Finals: Celtics-Pacers, T-Wolves-Mavericks

LOOK there’s nothing you could possibly ever say to a Sixer fan they haven’t felt deeply in their marrow for the last decade let me mock the Hornets in peace

Amazes me how much time and attention is wasted on James Harden.

He’s one of the only players my wife knows because he gets so much attention on ATH, PTI, and the 6:00 Sportscenter.

The All-Star game will go back to East-West and four 12 min quarters. No draft. No Elam ending. Hopefully they get rid of that weird charity element where two teams are messing around while some after school program budget depends on players actually trying.

The All-Star game will go back to East-West and four 12 min quarters. No draft. No Elam ending. Hopefully they get rid of that weird charity element where two teams are messing around while some after school program budget depends on players actually trying.

Always profoundly awkward and sad. Just donate the money already. But I tend to feel the same about money for field goals, etc. Oh I missed! Sorry, after school programs!

How many games does Zion's fat ass last this year?

Catching up on tonight's action bit by bit. Strus had 27/12 in his Cavs debut? Damn.

Bob Myers is roasting the Mavs on this halftime but I kinda agree. Making the Spurs look good right now

Myers does not look comfortable in the studio.

Is Zach Collins the only white American big man with 5+ years in the league and no arm tattoos?

Dereck Lively is kind of nice. Is Duke sending legit centers to the NBA?

Last edited:
I'm sure it will come crashing down soon, but tough not to be fired up for the Hornets after that performance. LaMelo had probably the worst half of his career, but PJ and Rozier carried the team and they fought back for a strong win and LeMelo bounced back in the second half. Tough not to be looking forward to Bridges' return, plus Ish and Cody Martin at some point. Already more wins than the Panthers.

Black Adam Morrison had a decent debut, better than Scoot and Wemby from what I watched. (side note, why is Wemby playing less than half the game in his debut and in a loss? is he hurt? are they already saving him for the Finals? Weak by Pop, is this dude a player or already on the Zion plan?) BAM is still too passive, but does see the floor really well, makes a lot of good decisions, plays good D, and finally hit some 3s last night. Hopefully he keeps it up.

Mark Williams is a fucking beast, put up a quiet 13 and 15. +19 in point differential, and put Capella at a corresponding -19. And this on that bitch Trae Young, with Eric Collins already in mid-season form with the emasculation cry:

Wemby was in foul trouble all night mostly from screens.

Back