• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023-24 NBA Season Thread - Thunder/Mavs Game 6

The Wingstop commercial, the Chet/SGA commercial, and the Gatorade commercial are comprising a larger percentage of ad time than any trio of ads ever.

damn everybody left the thread

counting out the bucks

I see

7ec9e8d29bf1ed1d16051fa0f5196ae2d165d42b8b2996640c14fe648db85cbd_1.png

Robert McCray V is on the NBA draft list.

So is Andrew Carr.

why are there only 6 available commercials? this, i cannot understand.

say what you will about trae young, he's one of the best ever at being the MSG villain -- closest thing to present-day reggie

embiid doesn't have the chops for it
Embiid is being served a golden opportunity to be an msg villain and he's fumbling it by acting like a baby back bitch. All he has to do is lean into it and embrace being a heel and he can be immortal.

Maxey not the right personality for villainy

too sincerely competitive and seems to lack the sense of, i don't know, ironic humor maybe that trae and reggie had

embiid does seem to have that sense of humor about him but he's too insecure or something

Maxey not the right personality for villainy

too sincerely competitive and seems to lack the sense of, i don't know, ironic humor maybe that trae and reggie had

embiid does seem to have that sense of humor about him but he's too insecure or something
All of this. I can't bring myself to root for Embiid as talented as he is. But I can't root for NYK either. But that was a massive 27 second choke. Missed FT, check. Don't foul the jump shooter, check. Foul the guard in the backcourt before he can get off the 3, oops. I wish I could stay up late enough to watch the West games because I hate Boston, New York and Philly.

i'm a big time supporter of Team Foul Up Three but Maxey put that ball up from so far away and with enough time on the clock that I'm not holding that one against the Knicks

(I'm also not convinced Mitchell Robinson actually fouled him on the four-point play)

Pacers threw-up on themselves last night. Up 3-1, they play a defeated lotterty-level Bucks team without the Freak or Dame. Not only do the Pacers lose, they get blown out by 27. Not beyond the realm that the Bucks get healthier for game 6. Just an awful performance when Indiana had everything going in their favor.

Back