• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023-24 NBA Season Thread - Cavs/Magic and Clips/Mavs Game 6

the Kings are kinda blowing it as well. it doesn't seem like there's a timetable on Zion but he looked unguardable in the last game

Damn. I guess we're not doing a playoff points contest this season. Completely forgot about it. We used to draft on Thursday before the last play-in.

Maybe we can do one starting in the second round.

I like this Orlando group. Happy for Mosely. Have always liked him as a coach. Glad he is getting recognition

Ant is the most Jordan-like player in the game right now, I agree with that
see todays highlights of Ant going at KD and chirping the whole time. Suns are toast, I dont think that’s an overreaction. I kinda wish they had never traded for Durant. The team that made a run to the finals had chemistry and had fun. This team has none.

Current OKC squad reminds me of the good Suns.

I’m not a huge Embiid fan but the East is much less interesting when he is not playing. Hate that he is hurt again

What a weird pathetic way to get hurt again. Can’t watch the game but just got the alert. Oof. Dude could have been one of the all time greats. Hell this could have been a legendary MVP season.

Embiid
Giannis
Kawhi
Jimmy
Zion

The injury list is damn near 1st Team All-NBA, and this is Day 1 of the playoffs.

He is back playing but I just don’t know how he makes it through a series/postseason. He is favoring his other leg too

I wish there was an easy explanation why injuries seem much more common now than back in the day? More possessions? Fragile millennials? Better science supporting more rest? Who knows?

Healthy Kawhi coulda been a goat contender. Every year I hope for some of the magic to come back.

The regular season was a lot of damn fun after Lue figured out how to integrate Harden into the rotation. Hoping for good news tomorrow. I think he plays Game 2 regardless.

sad to see the Lakers living and dying by D'Angelo Russell. AD was brilliant tonight but everyone else had a stinker

I wish there was an easy explanation why injuries seem much more common now than back in the day? More possessions? Fragile millennials? Better science supporting more rest? Who knows?
feels a bit like dudes just pushing their body to the absolute limit

Back