• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023-24 NBA Season Thread - Cavs/Magic and Clips/Mavs Game 6; Lakers fire Ham

I’m sad I fell asleep at halftime of the Nuggets game. Jamal Murray is nuts. AD looking unstoppable, KING JAMES with the WIDE OPEN three at the end. Great game.
Yeah, same. Went to bed at halftime and DVRed and watched the second half this morning. I just ain't built for these late-night games anymore. :sleep:

May be an image of basketball, basketball jersey, crowd and text
Definitely my thought when it happened, probably everyone's across the NBA fan spectrum.

When the news came out that current NBA players anonymously voted Jordan still the best player over Lebron, I had a feeling that he and the Lakers would go off. Sad for them that they were essentially crushing the Nuggets and this was the outcome.

What's the precedent for handling incidents like this with family/entourage?

Maxey won MIP over Sengun and White. It's a tough award to give. I think Maxey made a bigger leap last season. Much of this year's "improvement" was because Harden was gone. Just seems like if a guy makes the All-Star game, they probably missed the leap except for Markkanen last year.

Last edited:
The likely MVP's brother punching someone at a game seems reasonable for sports media to cover.

Back