• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023-24 NBA Season Thread - Pivotal Game 5; Celtics advance to 6th ECF in 8 years

either way, I am impressed. this has been one hell of a game.

Playoff Murray time

Hell of a game. Denver with the gentleman's sweep.

The Lakers gave up a timeout to get possession in a tie game with 3 minutes left.

Lebron with 30/9/11 in what could possibly be his last playoff game.

where does Murray rank among guys that never made an all star team?

He’s got to be up there, right? He averages 21 points in 31 minutes per game. He’s got something like 17 playoff games where he scored 30+ and he’s got a championship.

Hell of a game last night. The offensive rebound by AG late in the 4th was kind of the play of the game in my opinion.

where does Murray rank among guys that never made an all star team?
Def up there. The only dues who I'd have ahead of him is Odom and Strickland, but I'm just going off the guys I know never made one.

Odom in today's league would have made multiple all star games, though.

Holy shit Marcus Camby never made an all star game? I don't understand how that's possible.

also, pretty good chance Murray makes one before it’s all said and done

he’s only 27

West has been loaded his whole tenure — and he’s had some untimely injuries— but he’ll get a career achievement nod before too long even if his regular season numbers don’t stack up at the time

also, pretty good chance Murray makes one before it’s all said and done

he’s only 27

West has been loaded his whole tenure — and he’s had some untimely injuries— but he’ll get a career achievement nod before too long even if his regular season numbers don’t stack up at the time

Murray doesn’t really put up huge stats before February/March and he has lingering injury concerns. And the West will be stacked going forward. The list of WC players who didn’t make the All-Star game is quite impressive. And Lebron, KD, and Steph will make it as long as they’re in the league.

Back