• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023-24 NBA Season Thread - Celtics advance, T-Wolves survive for now

I was shocked he didn’t just call a timeout.

KD was 3 or 4 tiers better than everyone else on the floor including Wemby. They should have won that game easily.

I was shocked he didn’t just call a timeout.

KD was 3 or 4 tiers better than everyone else on the floor including Wemby. They should have won that game easily.
Durant at 29% from 3 isn't going to work well in today's NBA.

League Pass is overwhelming enough when trying to figure out what to watch if the Spurs aren't playing. But 7 or 8 games at once multiview takes that to the next level.

Should we worry about the Bucks? Down 30 in the first half to the Raptors

I pick the game that has most players on my fantasy team. Right now that’s
Ausar
Cade
Scoot
I had Fultz, Franz, and Anthony for their LA back to back and couldn't watch either game. I forgot I don't even get Magic games on NBA TV.

Did you draft Ausar? I can't remember. Such a good pickup.

If Scoot looks like a bust and Amen and Ausar blow up, I think the G-League will have a reckoning.

Olivier Sarr playing right now for OKC.

Yeah drafted Ausar last pick. I’d be lying if i knew he’d play like this out of the gate.

The Suns roster is KD, Book, Beal, good players who don't get their due like Gordon and Nurk, a bunch of guys I like because they hustle and I was pretty sure they wouldn't stick around first time I saw them play, and Grayson Allen.

bally's is not working two games in a row...I just signed up for that mess and they are already about to lose me as a customer.

Is it an early season thing that teams are rotating in a lot more guys? I don’t remember teams giving minutes to like 12 plus guys some nights.

ETA, maybe it’s a spurs thing. They played 11 last night. Most teams seemed to be at 9-10.

bally's is not working two games in a row...I just signed up for that mess and they are already about to lose me as a customer.
Yeah, I will have no patience for an overpriced app not working for long stretches at a time, will drop that payment in a flash and listen on the radio until they get things fixed.

Last night's back-to-back KD dunk on Wemby and Wemby's crossover on KD dunk over Eubanks are the #2 and #1 play on LP Halftime. Just saw them three times.

Ausar Thompson is a board away from averaging a double-double after five games. Pistons-Blazers tied at 99.

Pistons collapsed down the stretch. Right now, they're a bunch of dudes. Curious to see who they consider their core in a few months.

Last edited:
Crunchtime only available through the NBA app and not YTTV is a bummer

I can get Crunchtime on the NBA app on my TV today. Let's go!

Vuc has the emptiest rebound numbers — he likes up a ton but never gets any tough boards

Klay with a cold-blooded step back to take a 1-point lead over the Kings with 0.2 left.

Boston putting up 155 and winning by 50 with the Bucks losing by 20 is an early statement.

Back