• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2024 NFL Thread. One more draft day. Which Teams Find Winning "Lottery Tickets? "

May be an image of 3 people, people playing football and text

2nd and 3rd round gonna run til 1 AM if they're gonna just let every guest announcer do a 3-minute monologue before announcing the pick. Sheesh, keep it moving.

Last edited:
The Eagles draft a white CB and they show highlights of him playing several other sports I guess to prove he's athletic. :rolleyes:

Anyone else remember the draft in Nashville when the Texans TE came out to announce the pick and he announced another TE? He was so pissed about it he got in a drunken brawl and got arrested later that night.

Anyone else remember the draft in Nashville when the Texans TE came out to announce the pick and he announced another TE? He was so pissed about it he got in a drunken brawl and got arrested later that night.
No. I remember Thomas Davis announcing Shaq Thompson. That was a little awkward.

I don't understand taking an edge rusher there for the Cowboys but he must have been graded highly by the org

I guess he replaces Armstrong on the depth chart tho

Right. You can certainly argue they should have taken Pittman or Higgins or whoever and that may have worked. But Rodgers/Love worked out long-term just like Farve/Rodgers did.

Of course, that's no guarantee Cousins/Penix will work. It's a bit hypocritical for Cousins to be so put off by this. He got a few months before the Falcons drafted a QB. RGIII didn't even get 48 hours before Washington drafted Cousins behind him.

Three Eagles picks and no additions to the Philly chapter of the UGA Alumni Association. Somebody needs to check and make sure Howie is feeling OK.

Back