• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: +Spillers/Biliew/Cosby/Johnson/Abass

With the caveat that we are talking about a long shot among all long shots, got WF on Fan Duel on +25000 a couple of weeks before the Sallis announcement with the hope that he would return, it did drop to +15000 after Sallis confirmed his return, because a few degenerates jumped on WF based on that news.

Never saw a +30000, but yes, if there is one, take it.

Yall assholes got on the line to quick and ruined it for everyone.

HAMMER THE DEACS

I love the potential of this team. But Natty is a bit of a reach. Final four is very much within reach and that would be a wager I would make
I don't think that winning the championship is that much more of a reach than making the Final Four. It's not like Wake has a history of making the Final Four but failing to win the championship.

If WF somehow made the Final 4 and you have a ticket with odds of 150 to 1 or better to win it all, you can position yourself for a nice payday even if WF doesn't close out the Natty.

Back