• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: +Spillers/Biliew/Cosby/Johnson/Abass

Seems like a commit is incoming. Will we find out tonight?

who cares about players who don't want to be at wake. we have the PORTAL WHISPERER.

I wish Carr well, but that’s pretty shitty. Closer to home my ass.
Well, he is going to one of the best programs in the county that is desperate to win under a new coach. I am assuming he got top dollar. I didn't really buy the initial excuse, and we don't even know if that is accurate.

Different situation than Boopie.

The timing of this makes me think he may not have even though about Kentucky until Pope got in there. If Cal stayed, wonder if he comes back.

His initial motivation when entering was probably to go to Villanova but once he got in the portal and he saw the nova ain’t a great roster next year and he could get some money to play for a blue blood instead his mind changed.

Did Carr ever say he was portaling to be closer to home? I saw people talking up Villanova as the hometown school. I don’t recall Carr saying he was looking to be closer to home.

I think I’m just salty. I really dislike Kentucky and Carr was one of my faves. Really enjoyed his game. That said, this Omaha/Baba/Efton lineup is going to make us forget about Carr so carry on.

Back